So, what's new?


The sadness continues but in a different fashion. Finally back in my own house since last week and even though it came with a whole different set of problems I'd rather be there than anywhere else.

Photo by Mantas Hesthaven on Unsplash
The power cuts are still alive and going but got a small power generator that works great for my family, the internet, on the other hand, is getting hard to get. Get random moments of connection at work and zero at home, at least during the moments I have electricity at there one of my phones gives me a good enough connection to get things done.

The new books arrived at the end of May. Already finished Everything is F*cked by Mark Manson- which I really enjoyed until the very end. And currently reading Leonardo Da Vinci by Walter Isaacson, only got these two this time. Also finished A Game of Thrones and borrowed right away a Clash of Kings. Very much considering getting a set for myself as I'm liking the writing in it, especially after all the disappointment with the TV show. Yes, I said it last time and I'll repeat it again, did not enjoy the last season.

As far as poker goes not a single hand has been played, how could I? with all the inconsistencies with the internet I decided it's not safe to try my luck.

Took a while for me to get my head out of my ass and start working on something, anything again. Currently, there are two new stories that are taking shape to be published soon on my Medium page. Thought it could be a better use of my idle time than just add starting new campaigns on Total War Warhammer 2, though the last one with the Dark Elves went pretty smoothly.

Other than that, I plan to order a few things soon with my fair share of books. Thinking about getting my own copy of A Song of Ice and Fire along with some others I haven't decided yet.

A rather short update but nothing important has really happened. The lack of internet or a good connection on my phone forbids me from actually updating much or at all on Twitter, will have to see how things evolve in the next couple of weeks. Without anything else to add, see you next time, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts