I wasn't dead nor was I away

It's been a good two weeks since my last update and it wasn't intentional. Just as I was getting pumped and ready for the next sample the country went dark again. By now I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry, only today I got some electricity in the office along with some internet.

Photo by Mathew Schwartz on Unsplash



Now, I'm taking this with a grain of salt. Knowing our brave leaders it wouldn't surprise me if things went south again. For the time being, I'll start catching up with my finances and if there's still some stability in the afternoon I'll play some spins.

Not gonna lie, I wasn't prepared for this shit again. The money I had was to pay some debts and I had to use it to buy food, couldn't work so I wasn't producing on top of it. Just hope to be able to make something useful in the hours we get to actually work

My spin count is currently zero, haven't even deposited the rest of the funds into my BR and after two weeks without play, I'll have to start slow. Will probably focus on just one table.

The only useful things I managed to do was watching a couple of training videos, continue reading The Laws of Human Nature and add a few lines to new posts to be released on Medium. Didn't finish a single post but managed to make progress despite the situation. Also, journaling was the only part of my mourning routine that I tried my best to keep going.

Not the most exciting couple of weeks I know but I hope to get back to normal or at least as normal as possible. Will try to get back on posting stuff on Twitter and resume the grind today. New update coming up next week, until then! (Hopefully).

Comments

  1. Omg it’s always painful to read about that shit. Last time you were so positive about the situation changing for the better and now you just had 2 weeks without power :/ just hold on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... and it's only getting worst. Thanks for stopping by man I appreciate it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts