Back to bad week

I had a very bad week overall in terms of poker and living. For some reason, I couldn't get things going for myself and it affected my mood and my stress levels were on the roof.

Photo by chuttersnap on Unsplash


Problems with electricity prevented me from playing on the weekend and couldn't win during the week when I did play. Was playing very badly trying to outplay everyone while in reality, I was outplaying myself. That alone forced me to play the last session just trying to catch up.

When things go badly, they usually do at the very beginning of the session and I'm only trying to get even for the rest of the night.

My day started pretty well at the office so I'm in a better mood today than I was yesterday, I just need it to stay that way and I might play better tonight.

Been playing with some new music for a change. Walk the Sky from Alter Bridge and Extreme Power Metal from DragonForce, both great new albums I just fell in love right from the start.

A friend arrives today with my copy of Stillness is the Key while I'm trying to go through my second read of Meditations without much success. It's been very hard to find some time to just sit down and read but need to get back on the habit.

Feels like my mind is everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

Finding it hard to get some good rest lately which is starting to show. I haven't done any exercise in the last two weeks because of a back pain, but now that is gone I should resume it today. Doing some form of physical activity usually helps me lighten up my days.

Will work on getting things done this week. As usual you can find some random posts on my Twitter and will bring a new update next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts