Making some improvements

The week didn't go as smoothly as before but managed to get some progress done on other areas outside of poker.


Photo by Spencer Davis on Unsplash

Couldn't play consistently because this country is still shit and getting both internet and electricity at the same hour seems like something from another planet. I did force me into playing the whole weekend but couldn't score a winning session despite the fact that there were plenty of fish out there.

I think I'm making good adjustments into my ranges and probably will start using the more advanced HUD I had assembled. I just need to get used to it again.

There is also an interesting promotion running on 888poker, giving back a percentage of the rake paid on the day before. Got to take advantage of every possible help.

On another note, I managed to get my internet working at home again. Now there are a shit ton of cables sitting around my office that I plan to get arranged today after work. But I can sit again on my desktop once it's completely updated.

Got to play a few games of Overwatch and TFT and it felt good to finally do so in the comfort of my home.

As promised I published a new story on Medium and reposted it on this blog as well. Also managed to set an email list you can join right here. Already got ideas for a new story, just need to find the time to sit down and start writing.

Not much more to add than that. Trying to post more on Twitter now that my internet is back, plus it helps unload my mind. Bringing a new update next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts