Sometimes progress

Once again I found myself playing very little but for very different reasons than last week. Not all was bad since I had a very good session last night and might try to play at that time from now on.

Photo by David Gavi on Unsplash


Now, I'm still on negative numbers but not that much. Checked how I did after the session last night (+5 buy-ins) and the BR stands at $135, not very good but not that bad either. All I need is to play more regularly and good things can happen.

Sadly, on Sunday I had one of those terrible days when every villain was beating me with nonsense and sometimes good stuff so that was a very short session that only added disappointment to my goals.

Now that I'm somewhat back on track with poker I'll try to dedicate more time on updating features on the blog and post some of my pending drafts on Medium. Yes, I've said that several times before but hope to make it good this time.

I'm only 100 pages from finishing A Dance with Dragon to join the ranks of people waiting for the release of Winds of Winter. By now it seems like it's never going to happen but what can I say...

I started a new campaign on Divinity Original Sin 2 to see if I can finally finish the game.

This pretty much covers everything up. Will work on some of the stuff I talked about and hope to bring a bigger update next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts