Back in the saddle again

Was away on a trip to the US which started in on the 2nd of February until this last Saturday. Obviously, I did the work and finish the sample a day before leaving so I could send the hands over and wait for their reply. As I was expecting, the results weren't great.

Photo by Jez Timms on Unsplash


For starters, Pokerstars did take a while to send the hands over so it wasn't until Monday that I could send the info over. But anyways, the sample had a very good start but fell behind during the 2nd half so I have to play another 1000 on the $3 tables. Not surprised and not even mad about it, just have to work a bit harder and hope to win a few flips for change.


My trip was ok I suppose, went and got a few things for my baby and bought a few things for me and my wife. There are a few items that are pretty standard on a normal country like toothpaste and shampoo, but I don't live in a normal country some of that among other things.


I did get to buy the 3 books I was missing of the Witcher saga (The Tower of Shallows, The Lady of the Lake and Season of Storms), plus Atomic Habits and The Laws of Human Nature. So far I'm enjoying the Tower of Shallows, then I'll think about continuing with the Witcher or read one of the other two books I got.

I also got a simple hardcover journal which I already started using. Want to try an make it more of a habit although I don't think I'll be doing it every day.

The plan is to start the new sample tomorrow. Will try to finish it by the end of February but that pretty much depends on how good or bad I end up running since my BR is currently at $48. I did get to play 2 x25 spins which I lost to flips (as usual), that could've changed the story of the BR but can't dwell on it.

I also plan to start going to the gym tomorrow. Really feel that I need it and it's already been a while.

And that pretty much sums up the last two weeks. Not much to talk about since I was away and finished the sample when I planned to do so. Will go back to posting weekly updates and watch a few videos of the latest training sessions I missed. As always, you can find me posting stuff on Twitter and will bring a new update next week, until then!

Comments

  1. Hi man! Damn! Hopefully next 1k sample will move you up in stakes! With you all the best! Michael

    P.S. you should check Skype from time to time :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts