This is not looking good

The week ended with 203 spins after I quit early on my session on Thursday and the internet started failing as I started playing on Saturday. Overall, I'm not happy with the way things are going, especially after checking how my Ev was doing so far.

Photo by Jonathan Rados on Unsplash

My Ev line is barely above the zero line so it's like, 5? Don't know if that makes sense or not but it's just been hard to remain focus with all the coolers and nonsense that was coming my way in the last sessions. It feels like the more I focus on doing the right thing the more I get punished, which pushes me into getting frustrated and making mistakes,

On the bright side of things, my BR went up a little so it wasn't a complete waste.

With the low volume of last week, it's going to be very hard to finish the sample by the end of the month, it's far more realistic to do it during the first week of March as long as I get back to steady playing.

Overall thoughts? Need to turn things around and I need to do it quickly. I'm starting to see a pattern in my behavior after the coolers start and the way it pushes me into making dumb mistakes. Not checking results daily so that's a plus I suppose.

On other news, I finished reading The Tower of Shallows last week but decided to go for Atomic Habits next. Mostly because once I start reading one of the Witcher's book I go through it very fast and I'm down to the last two. Just want to enjoy them before having to move to something else for good.

So far there are great insights in the habit's book. Meditation is one of those things I've been trying to get a hang on for years and this might be a good opportunity to try it again.

Also, I did start going to the gym last week. Even though my body still hurts from top to bottom, I feel great. I really needed it.

Will keep it short so I can get to work. I continue posting stuff on Twitter although I haven't done much of it lately, was too annoyed to continue spreading the salt. Will bring a new update next week, until then!


Comments

Popular Posts