Big announcement


Unfortunately, after almost a year, my contract with SpinLegends has been officially terminated. No hard feelings at all, it was a decision I fully understand. It was a great experience, I learned a lot, my only regret was leaving without getting even close to achieving what I had in mind.

Photo by Jeremy Yap on Unsplash
The beginning of the end started on Friday which was the first day of the week I got to play. Things weren't doing particularly well but I thought I was just a bit behind. On Saturday was when shit really hit the fan. Lost 16 spins in a row, some to unfortunate river cards, others were losing flips and a few others were just plain bad decisions. Completely killing my dream along with the BR.

Not a big fan of dwelling about the "What if?'s" in life. My first few months playing were not great, wasn't playing as much as I should have and my progress was very slow. It wasn't only until December of last year when I finally found my rhythm and was doing things correctly until the first and second blackouts hit. Even today I only get flashes of an internet connection which makes matter even worst for my daily life.

With all of that said, I'm taking an indefinite break from poker.

Been toying with the decision for a while now and this is the best time for it. Until I get some stability, either in this country or another, I wouldn't be able to play even if I wanted to.

Will use the free time to focus on my family, reading some more and devote more time to writing on Medium. Or at least writing posts to be published on Medium when I get some internet.

If I ever get some stable internet again I'll probably start playing poker again. Could go back to cash games on my own, join a new stable to continue playing Spin&Go's, no idea. Will cross that bridge when I get there.

Because of the lack of play, my updates will be more sporadic. Going to still try to update every two weeks or once a month on the very least. Will also do my best to continue posting stuff on Twitter just to keep it going. Until the next time!

Comments

Popular Posts