What do we do now?


For a change, I can start this post with some very much needed good news. Last week, I had internet in both my home and at the office. Yes, I know, sounds like such a normal thing to feel good about but with so much shit going on in these parts I like to celebrate every victory.

Photo by Tim Gouw on Unsplash

The only answer I can think of for this occurrence is that the provider finally decided to work and fix all the problems around the city. Sadly enough it's only working well at work, in my house the problem is not entirely fixed but at least there is some sort of hope in a few places.

One of those places being: coming back to the poker tables.

Now, it's a little too early to tell just yet, so I'm actually taking my time before making the decision. Still, I watched a video and read a few articles to get back on track on cash games strategies because that would be my first choice. Not decided about it though and haven't really given much thought to which site I'd play in but the possibilities are there and I plan to take advantage of them.

To start playing Spin&Goes again would mean to find a stable to play in and, even though I do have an option on the table, I'm not ready to make that sort of commitment again until I'm 100% sure there aren't any more problems with the internet connection.

I've been taking too long to finish the biography of Leonardo da Vinci because my attention was on the Song of Ice and Fire book series. Currently reading A Storm of Swords but decided to give it a pause until I make progress with Leonardo, which turned out to be a great decision because of the last few chapters I've read. Should be done with it in a few days and then I'll resume my focus on the other book, made an order for Conspiracy: Peter Thiel, Hulk Hogan, Gawker, and the Anatomy of Intrigue from Ryan Holiday which should arrive sometime next week.

The return of my internet connection also came with my new addiction to the new game mode of League of Legends called TeamFight Tactics. The game is so simple and yet so addictive I can't help myself. Also got to install Magic again so I have my hands full during my leisure time.

Hit a wall on the Medium department as I've found myself unable to publish anything new. I have 3 or 4 pieces laying around but can't seem to finish any of them, will have to figure out a way to bring my head back in the game.

And that's pretty much it for this update, should things continue this way I'll come back to updating every week. Nothing more to add so, until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts