Not much poker so short update

As the title says, I didn't play much poker in the past two weeks. I just couldn't find the time or energy to actually sit down and add play a few hands. Ended up devoting my days to rest.

Photo by Pete Hardie on Unsplash



It was only this last Sunday that I went ahead and played a few hands, but found myself pretty bored and quitted after close to an hour of play.

One of the problems with my lack of play is how bored I get throughout the day. Poker, among other things, is one of my distractions from my everyday life and I like the challenge of trying to get ahead of the competition. It also gives me something else to think about other than how rough things are right now.

Things with the electricity cut are getting crazy once again. The past few weeks it starts at around 6pm until close to 12am, which has me pretty tired all the time due to the lack of sleep or I should say lack of enough hours of sleep. To top it off I'm not working out so that adds a little bonus.

To try and get active, I started doing some exercises at home and plan on resume soccer practice today. Hope to get things going once again.

After finishing Fire & Blood, I decided to reread 12 Rules for Life by Jordan B. Peterson as I've been meaning to read it again. Might be able to get a new book this month but haven't decided which one.

With that, I'll finish this update. Hoping to deliver better news next week, until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts