MIA


It's been a while since my last update, mostly because I haven't played much poker at all in the last couple of weeks. For the most part, I can't seem to find a schedule that works for me. The lack of constant internet and electricity makes it even harder but not completely impossible if I decided to put my mind into it.

Photo by Irina on Unsplash

Only last week did I decide to push things around and start playing poker again managing to get a couple of sessions going. Since I'm not playing as often as usual I'm trying not to check results too much to focus on playing well.

Still playing NL5 and my BR stands at around $220.

Things are still pretty rough at work which is turning into a pretty stressful experience. My only distraction from all of the bad is a mobile game that really got me hooked from the start and is Saint Seiya Awakening.

It's based on the anime from the late '80s and it's one of my favorites from those days. In these parts of the world, most kids—myself included— grew up watching Dragon Ball and Saint Seiya so after hearing about I went ahead and gave it a try. My phone was a bit too old to run it smoothly so I found an emulator to play it on my laptop and 3 months later I'm still playing. Yes, it is one of those games where you have to grind a lot especially if you are an F2P player like me but despite all of that I've made some good progress and have gotten enough good characters to keep pushing forwards and obviously keep playing.

So far, that's the only thing I've been doing with my free time though I'm trying to give more time to poker. That and working on my second read of 12 Rules of Life.

Working on getting some sense of normality back in my life. I went back to soccer practice and the tournament already started on the weekend. Also trying to move things around to try and go back to the gym, do miss it quite a bit.

Other than that there's not really much to talk about despite the long time I've been absent from this blog. Will try to return to my weekly posting so I hope to deliver a new update next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts