May: Pathetic start to say the very least

Started the month moving to the regular tables (or at least mixing it with Zoom)
to try and get more value out of worst player, what I didn't take into account was how horribly bad I ended up running. According to a blog from Nathan Williams I'm not having a slow losing session, but something worst called "hell session". All is based on a stat on HM2 W$SD% or percentage of won money at showdown, which apparently when is around the 30's (I am) you are in one of those moments. Now the ugly graph so far.



# of hands played: 5,165 this month
# of sessions: 5
Current Bankroll: $ 154.86 (-58.36)
VPP Count: 92.31 this month

I mean I don't want to start saying "I'm never lucky BabyRage" but it felt that way, I couldn't win a hand on the last couple of sessions. The only good news is that the month just started and I have close to 15 sessions left to try and turn things around. By the way the number should be 148.86 but out of boredom I started playing some $1 Spin & Go since the cash tables aren't agreeing with me at the moment. Lost like 6 of them that only paid $2 but I ended up winning the ones that paid better (one for $10, one for $4 and one for $2). I was also running pretty bad, I mean an all-in with A9 vs QT on a flop with a 9 and the turn and river cards where a J an 8... What in the actual fuck... But enough complaining. Since I also had some plans about the VIP Stellar Rewards I think I'm going to play more Zoom just for the volume. I also plan to move back to 2NL (bummer right?) to try and get my head back into the game and some doses of confidence.

I started writing this post last night at around 9 pm before I started a game of Heroes of the Storm, after losing due to constant lagging and disconnection I wanted to play some poker. Ended up watching the season finale of Person of Interest and it was getting late, it was maybe 10:30 pm or so. It was a little late for me to start a standard Zoom session for me so I gave it a shot at some more Spin & Go. I played 8 more with only 2 pots of more than $2, one for $10 and one for $6. Ended up winning the one for 10 and a couples of 2 to push the BR up to $162.86. Never the less I still plan to play 2NL Zoom this weekend. I also think that I could play a couple of $1 Spin & Go out of fun during this long boring days at work. Somehow I have another ticket for the Big Bang Freeroll, odd since I see no stamp on my latest blog post on the Poker School but is well received. I haven't finished my new post for the either, my mind hasn't been on the best shape these last couple of days but I'm going to try and work on that too.I guess that's all for now, gonna try to have a better weekend to start moving this back up. Until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts