The climb, weeks 2 and 3

Honestly I forgot to write my recap for last week but then again, I wasn't really playing much to begin with. During that time I decided to go back to 2NL just so I could get my head back in the game and maybe push my BR a little bit to go back to 5NL. I stopped playing the Spin & Go's since I felt that I was back in action and there was no reason to complicate myself with another format I'm not that familiar with.



# of hands played: 14,646 this month
# of sessions: 12
Current Bankroll: $ 175.67
VPP Count: 204.16 this month

I broke even on most of the sessions on 2NL until I hit a good enough winning streak to push me up to 5NL this week exactly. Only played on Monday and Tuesday with good results, last night's session was cancelled due to electricity issues and internet connection problems ("Patria querida" as we say nowadays here in my country) but overall I've been feeling pretty good about my game. Somehow I managed to cash another VIP Stellar Rewards (already deposited on my Neteller account) but the Silver Star is not going to hold this month. To be honest I don't really mind about that, my volume has not been very optimal so I expected that to happen.

I still have a couple of days before the month ends and I feel pretty confident I'll be able to turn this month around. Since I don't have to worry about the VPPs for the rest of the month I think I'll be more relaxed in that matter. I also have no more TV show to worry about, no more social commitments that I know of, basically what I'm trying to say is that there isn't really anything that could show up that won't allow me to play the last sessions of the month the best I can.

Lately I've been thinking about starting to play again at my place, just a couple of friends hanging out and playing poker. Not gonna even bother about getting 9 people out there, I'd be happy with 6. And making it a small tournament, not only cash. I haven't decided if I really want to give that a go again, right now I only worry about my current poker goal.

Now that I'm writing this I completely forgot about finishing the blog for the Poker School, I had something good planned but I think I'll probably just write down something similar to this update and add a couple things that helped me get over the hard start.

Next post will be the month review, probably on that Sunday or Monday depending on how I manage my time. Until next time! See ya at the tables!

Comments

Popular Posts