Half way through July

Already on the second half of the month, it felt like it came too early but I didn't play a single session on the first week of the month so that certainly has something to do with it. After I started playing again things didn't start very well but managed to get back up. Outside of the tables I've been trying to read a lot and watch some videos, but enough talk and time to get on the number.



# of hands played: 7,965 this month
# of sessions: 7
Current Bankroll: $ 135.37 (+1.41)
VPP Count: 79.31

There's a dollar missing from the BR because I played a Spin & Go to complete one daily mission and things didn't go my way. Other than that I been trying very hard to play some solid poker on those sessions. One of my biggest leaks is that I tend to start the session without any form of warm up, that leads to just play and get used to the game as I go. Only after losing a buy-in(s) my mind gets into the right mindset and I start playing better. One problem I had during my last session was that after the first thousand hand for some reason I made a called when I knew I was beat, I thought I had that part under control but it seems I was wrong.

I've been watching a video of a player playing 2NL Zoom poker and, although I don't agree with every single decision he made, I could fine some things I can add to my game. I lend some money to a friend that wanted to start playing poker on Pokerstars and I see him making some of the same mistakes I used to make on a regular basis; his biggest issue (from my perspective) is that he's playing on an Ipad since his computer sucks ass, therefore he can't use a HUD but nevertheless he's calling every time he has doubts about a hand and I think he's catching on. I'm by no means a expert on the matter but I have more experience than him on the Zoom tables and I think I can point him out in the right directions, or at least have some kind of debate on how to play a hand (which at the end helps me as well).

I working towards adding more volume and quality to my game, there are a couple of mistakes I'm still making but at least I'm aware of some of them. Next session on Saturday I'll try to play a decent sized session and work to improve one of those leaks at the time, basically I'll be working on that on the next couple of session until the next update. Until then, got to work if I want results.

Comments

Popular Posts