Now we begin

Things started to do better on the last couple of sessions, with me finding some goods spot to play in and feeling motivated enough to push through the adversity I've found around. As I said on the last post I've been trying to push myself a little bit at the time, trying to get more volume on my play but at the same time trying to make the best possible decision. So far things are working and I'm hoping to be able to keep it up until that short travel I have planned on the last days of the month. So far the numbers look like this.



# of hands played: 2,164 this month
# of sessions: 6
Current Bankroll: $ 188.56
VPP Count: 56.36

I've been reading some blogs and watching some videos, my motivation is doing ok so far. On other news I won a ticket for The Big $11 thanks to a Twitter contest, I usually send my answers all the time but this is actually the first time I've won. I also have a ticket for the Big Bang Freeroll which happens on Saturday and this time I'm playing it, The Big happens every day but haven't decided when to play it. Other than that there's really nothing much to say, got to keep playing and keep adding stuff to my game. Until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts