July review

July is over and, sadly, it wasn't anything spectacular in terms of results. At least I had some winnings which are a lot better than losing I suppose.


On the last day of the month, I hit a pretty bad session which ultimately pushed me back quite a bit. Got most of it during the weekend but now I'm worried about cashing the bonuses I have pending. My entire BR is money from bonuses so I have to cash them before I'm able to make a withdrawal again.

My volume was far lower than June, missed several days of play because I didn't feel like playing. Something to work on this month.

The BR is at $131 so I could grind NL5 without much issue as long as I don't get another heartbreaking downswing. Besides, I need to play a lot if I'm to cash my bonuses before they expire.

I know my red line is horrible and I plan to work on that part this month.

Out of the things that did happen was that I ordered the tablet for my son with money from poker. It felt good to put that money into that, just need to go back to winning consistently and I'll feel even better about it. Want to get a new book now that my brother is preparing a package to send the tablet but haven't decided on any just yet. In the meantime, I'm happy re-reading Everything is F*cked.

The month didn't bring much more to discuss so I'm going to leave this update short. The plan or goals for August would be to:
  • Play 25k hands.
  • Cash up all the bonuses.
  • Resume the Duolingo lessons on German.
  • Finish reading Poker Math that Matters.
  • Finish reading Everything is F*cked.
  • Workout at least 3 times per week.
Hope to see some improvements this month in terms of play and results. Will return with another update next week, might even revisit the goals for the month but we'll see. With nothing more to say, until next update!

Comments

Popular Posts