Weeks 1 and 2 of August

 The first few weeks of the month came with a few ups and downs, along with a dew missing sessions because of my everlasting internet problem. On the bright side, it seems I'll finally solve that problem this very week.

Photo by Dan-Cristian Pădureț on UnsplashAdd caption

An unexpected payment came my way last week and it couldn't have arrived at a better moment. I found a decent internet provider that will have the connection up and running this very week. Since we still don't know when the quarantine will end it's the best investment I can make at the moment. Plus depending on my phone to do everything internet-related is just not sustainable.

On the poker front, I managed to cash the biggest bonus that was dragging me down a bit and after making a withdrawal yesterday I still have close to $100 on the BR so I'm still somewhat comfortable.

Haven't had many bad sessions or at least sessions where I lose my shit after many bad beats in a row.

I feel very comfortable in situations that were very rough in the past. Had a good weekend with my son's birthday party and that helped a lot to bring my mood and my spirit up.

I'm making slow but steady progress with Everything is F*cked tough I've neglected quite a bit Poker Math that Matters. I've also forgotten about working out at all. Currently without power from 7 pm to 12 or 1 am so going to bed late and getting up early is really taking a toll. I wanted to do something early in the morning but I'll have to come up with another strategy.

My BR is still mostly bonuses but I'm not going to play much NL10 until I push it a bit higher, will focus on the NL5 tables for now.

Other than that I plan to get a new book this week that should arrive next month. Could be one or two, haven't decided how many or which ones just yet.

Will cut it short to not drag it too much. Hope to make my life easier with the internet installed at home so I might play a few more hands than usual. I Will try to bring a new update next week, if I can't the next post will be the review of the month. Until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts