Weeks 1 and 2 of September

 After what seemed to be a decent start, everything started to go downhill since last week. The losing sessions continued to add up one on top of the other and I was forced to make a few changes to continue playing.

Photo by freestocks on UnsplashAdd caption

For starters, I dropped down to NL2 after seeing my BR plummed to around $50. I had made a withdrawal so most of it is still bonuses but did lose quite a few buy-ins at the NL5 tables so it was better to move down for a while at least. It was a good move because the downswing followed me into the NL2 tables and losing one or two buy-ins there doesn't hurt as much.

Now, the bad news is I can't participate in the Hand of the Day promo on that limit so the plan moving forward is to build my BR until I feel comfortable playing NL5. Probably at around $100 or so.

Other than that my stress levels are on the roof so I'm making an effort to pick up a book and read just a few pages a day to try and relax a bit. That is, while the new book arrives.

I've managed to keep the Duolingo streak alive and I'm also making progress with the Unreal course on Udemy so I'm good in that regard.

There isn't much I want to discuss at the moment so I'll keep it short. Didn't want to leave another week without an update, even if it's a short one. The next update will probably be the review of the month in about two weeks, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts