Let's get started

I don't know... I'm not much of a blogger kind of guy but I decided to give it a shot, maybe it could help me practice my English and at the same time keep track of whatever I'm trying to pull playing poker online. Pretty much what I'm trying to do right know is getting a poker tracking software for free obviously, I already have PokerOffice but it isn't really working for me after I tried the free 30 days trial of the Holdem Manager... So I decided to get that one for free (since it's $100 for the license) by playing on Winner Poker. I need 300 Winner Points to get my free license, already have 50 after maybe 2 two weeks playing micro limits (1/2 cents) since I don't feel comfortable yet to play higher (and I haven't built a bank roll yet). If I keep playing daily 4 tables for maybe 2 hours or more I'll get the free license in a month or so... We'll see soon enough. After that I can post more stuff on my very small experience playing online poker but who knows... Good enough post for now, soon enough I'll share it with everyone else to get more opinions on "Blogging".
See ya later

Comments

Popular Posts