My Rig

Well, since I'm also a gamer I must say that my rig is pretty much an overkill in terms of what someone could really need to play poker. I didn't actually build this computer to play poker but it works perfectly (for obvious reason) so here it is:

I have an Intel i7 2700k processor witth an Asus motherboard soon to be change with a better one. I also have a EVGA Geforce GTX 570 videocard with 1.5 Gb and 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance RAM. Like I said it's not supposed to be for playing poker but it works great. On other news I can play The Elder
 Scrolls V: Skyrim on ultra settings so you can get my point :)

Gaming wise I've been playing single playing games that I needed to finish. Yesterday I finally ended Deus Ex: Human Revolution (great game btw) all that's left is the DLC with actually adds about 5 hours of gameplay. The I'm moving to Total War: SHOGUN 2 (I just lost my first battle so...). I used to play League Of Legends but it get pretty stressful when you lose constantly so it's been a while since my last game. Today I'll continue grinding points on Winner Poker (I'm down 3 buy-ins) to get the Hold'em Manager license so we'll see how it goes. See ya 

Comments

Popular Posts