Back from LA

Boy it's been two long weeks but now the vacations are over and it's time to play back some poker.

The number stands as follow:

# of hands played: 31,017
# of sessions: 16
Current Bankroll: $177.93
VPP count: 537.30 Silver Star
Ultimate Promo VPP count: 248 out of 390 (deadline 14/02)

Got a lot to do, especially if I want to cash the Ultimate Promo money; I have until Saturday afternoon to do so, it's going to be very hard since I'm a little rusty but hopefully I'll be able to do so in this 4 sessions I have left.

Only managed to play poker once during my vacations and it was on the MGM Grand, got in with $200 and left with $350 after 2 hours of play. I left because the action slowed down and it was getting late so I decided to leave while I was winning rather than lose it all.

On another good note is that I got my webcam and a new wireless headset; now all that's left for me is to finish setting up my Twitch.tv settings and start streamming hopefully by the end of the month.

Not much to add right now, maybe later on I'll talk about the trip but for now it's time to focus on studying and play some poker. Until next time take care and gl at the tables!

Comments

Popular Posts