Half way through February

Things are starting to look better as the month progress, I started playing last Monday after the trip to see if I could attain to some goals I had written for me on my journal. I was a little hard to get back on pace but I think I'm back on track, so far this is how I'm doing:


# of hands played: 42,739 / 11,722 this month
# of sessions: 7 this month
Current Bankroll: $205.91
VPP count: 738 Silver Star / 200.7 this month
Ultimate Promo VPP count: 390 out of 390 (cashed 14/02)

Had a bad weekend poker-wise but after playing yesterday and today things started to move back up, so to speak. Managed to cash out the Ultimate Promo bonus with a couple of minutes to spare only due to bad organization from me.

I decided that all of the money I get from bonuses, Stellar Rewards, FPPs and stuff are going out of the Bankroll; last year I left it there and it was artificially inflating my BR and my confidence, making me I could move up stakes faster. I think is better if I only use money made on the tables, that way when it's time to move up it'll be because I did it by myself with no help from bonuses or anything. Also it'll be like a reward for myself; last year I didn't use any of the money I had on Pokerstars to buy me anything, by having that money to use it could be as if I was rewarding myself for playing and therefore it wouldn't feel like such a rough work to play poker.

I was hoping to maintain the Silver Star this month but it looks very unlikely. I'm not playing as much and because I started a week behind it's just too much work for me right now, next month it will happen.

Haven't finish with the stream setting yet. I read somewhere that my internet connection is not going to be enough to do it but I guess I'll know when I give it a shot, right? That's all for now, I'll update again later this week or on Monday after the weekend. Until next time!




Comments

Popular Posts