One week to the end of the month

Unfortunately I missed a couple of sessions this past week, thankfully I decided to pass on the Silver Star this month otherwise it would've been a disaster. Didn't play on Wednesday because I was feeling way too tired and on Saturday for some reason my internet connection was down since early morning until like 9pm, by then it was too late for me to play. This is how I'm doing so far:


The session on Sunday could have been better but unfortunately I lost a couple of hands after been a huge favorite, at the end I made two bucks but $10 below the EV line. So far the numbers are:

# of hands played: 42,739 / 13,026 this month
# of sessions: 8 this month
Current Bankroll: $207

Other than that I cashed the first Stellar Reward for $10 which went directly to my Neteller account as I said before. I have 3 sessions scheduled before the end of the month, got to work to get closer to taking the shot at 10NL.

I've been watching a couple of videos just to keep up with the game. Also plan to finish two sets of videos from nanonoko playing 10NL and 25NL Zoom poker, although he's playing 6max I believe I can learn some things from it.

I've been thinking a lot about the future of my stream; I'll try to stream for the first time this weekend to see if it works, if it doesn't work (due to the internet connection) I'm thinking about making videos for Youtube. I think that's doable no matter what but I really want to stream.

I realized that I haven't set on this page my long term goals towards the end of year. I'll do that on the next entry along with the final review of the month. Until next time, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts