Chilling, moving forward

I wanted to take my shot at NL25 this past weekend but unfortunately a few bad runs in the end didn't allow me to do so, not even mad as I'm sticking to my plan and nothing will change that. One thing I might add is that there was a point during the week I was beyond the 600 mark but I didn't want to test my luck at work because of all the distractions that might appear. Still not worries, I'll get there soon enough (hopefully this week).


Current BR on Unibet: from €80 to €575.25
Cash Tickets: €77.78
Tournament Tickets: €14

I withdrew my money from Pokerstars, at the end of the day it was pretty much a break even week and I really had no other reason to continue playing there. Currently at 97.3% to cash the next and last €40 I'll be able to get from my welcome bonus, most likely will cash it by tomorrow.

Despite everything I think I've been doing pretty well in terms of profit/volume. With my not so decent volume I've been able to get €75 since my last update which makes me feel I haven't been messing up as much as I though so that's a plus. Those €77 I have come from a €5 NL5 Banzai ticket, don't like that thing at all but I was a little tilted due to some bad luck and turned out I made a very decent amount of profit, too bad I need over 150 more flops to cash but we'll see as we move forward.

My friend skilfulpoker agreed to join me on my first session at NL25 so the plan for the week is to grind up at NL10 as high as possible and, hopefully, will have the BR far over €600 and be able to take a few shots at NL25. Ideally I'll stay there but need to be prepared for the worst case scenario. Will continue updating on Twitter while I write the next post on the blog, probably by Friday. 

Comments

Popular Posts