NL25 here we go

Took me some heavy grinding to get there but I did it. I did mess up on my first session because I was trying to cash the bonus quickly costing me €60 to win €40 (pretty dumb of me). I got past my goal yesterday and I was kind of afraid to play today because losing would mean to not play NL25 this weekend. After a rough start when I was about to quit losing the least possible I started winning here and there, finishing up two and a half buy-ins more.
 


Current BR on Unibet: from €80 to €637.32
Cash Tickets: €39.33
Tournament Tickets: €12

Since I'm always in contact with skilfulpoker, we talked and he agreed to join me on my first session at the NL25. The same thing happened when I made the jump to NL10, I was a little afraid because of how the blinds get so high and this time it gets very big and it feels a little overwhelming. I exchanged a few tweets with @artysmokesps who is also playing on Unibet and already made the jump to NL25, both skilful and him agree that the difference between two levels isn't that big so it's pretty much mental from there.

I'll take the day off tomorrow to clear my mind and will play at NL25 with skilful on Sunday. Hope to write some good news by next update!

Comments

Popular Posts