The journey continues

I've been working a lot on the tables but not as good as I'd like. For some reason there's this kind of feeling that's keeping me very annoyed, it makes it harder and harder to keep focus. Despite that my game hasn't suffer that much but it's been taking me longer to just start playing my best. The results are ok I guess, nothing spectacular but not too bad either.



Current BR on Unibet: from €80 to €500.18
Cash Tickets: €0
Tournament Tickets: €19
Current BR on Pokerstars: from $60 to $71.48

On Pokerstars I've been moving back and forth as I haven't still found a way to feel confortable on the Zoom tables, specially fullring (lol right?), still managed to get a stack out of a member of the team and a few bucks here and there from some others. Important to say that I withdrew $20 from Pokerstars to pay a little debt to my brother, therefore the BR would be 91, and also there are some payments there from the promotion (close to $9).

Still trying to cash my welcome bonus on Unibet, next step is €40 and I'm currently at 66.5% with 13 days to go. To be honest with my current play I find it very hard to be able to get it, unless I manage to play some very long sessions this weekend. It could be a good boost to my BR but not gonna lose my mind over it, just gonna worry about my overall results as I'm getting closer to the shot at NL25. Been meaning to listen to two podcasts I have around but there's always a reason not to, lately I've been forgetting my headphones but I hope to catch on next week. Not gonna play anymore for the day as I don't feel mentally strong to continue for the day, tomorrow I'll continue with the mix of Unibet regular tables of NL10 and the zoom promotion on stars to continue looking to hit big against one pro. 

Comments

Popular Posts