NL25, this time is for real

A few complication happened since my last blog so I haven't taken the shot at NL25, but the table is set now to do it tomorrow unless something crazy wrong happens in the next 12 hours. To try and not lose my edge I spent my time grinding at the NL10 tables still looking to push the BR higher so I have more shots at the NL25 tables. The results weren't impressive but I have a NL10 ticket hanging and a NL5 Banzai ticket saved the month.


Current BR on Unibet: from €80 to €696.04
Cash Tickets: €26.69
Tournament Tickets: €12

The biggest thing was that I managed to cash that NL5 Banzai for over €77 which was actually the real push on the BR. Currency exchange is beginning to bug me as I had over €700 and it started to drop down but all good as the amount of dollars on the website was still the same, either way it gets annoying.

Already talked to skilful and he will join me tomorrow unless something unplanned happens, hopefully I'll have a good decent session which will push myself closer to where I want to be. First "milestone" would be €1000, my gf already offered a cake when I get there so that's some extra motivation lol.

Started reading again Poker Math that Matter as I didn't get very far the first time, I plan to finish the book on this 2nd try and already started pretty well doing the homework (quiz) at the end of each chapter. Also started watching strategy videos again to keep everything fresh as I'm moving to another level on the stakes and probably player skill level. Gonna read a few more pages in a while then hit the NL10 tables with that ticket, gonna post March's results on the next blog after I get the info back from Andrew on the forums. Until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts