NL25? Yes and no

I did take the shot at NL25 this past Saturday and it was a very successful day making almost 4 buy-ins, unfortunately the next couple of sessions weren't good at all pushing the BR right back to were it was before. The BR is still healthy enough to continue playing NL25 but I feel that hit from those sessions so I decided to move down to NL10 for the time being, that way I can also clear the bonus I have hanging there (just 62 more flops).



Current BR on Unibet: from €80 to €700.24
Cash Tickets: €42.37
Tournament Tickets: €13

Current plan is to cash that ticket, which will probably push the BR up to €750 or so and the take another shot at NL25. Honestly I most of the problem was mental, was trying to deviate way to much from my game and trying to outplay my opponents when clearly all I needed to do was just play the way I usually do. 

Despite that my path is clear, I know that NL25 is where I need to be to achieve my current objectives. Not gonna lie, was kind of hoping this one shot was the one but it's all part of the plan. With some mental toughness and some good BRM I will stay at that limit and then I'll think about what comes next. Tomorrow I'll cash the NL10 ticket and then I'll take another shot at NL25 this Sunday, a little luck and good plan is all I need. Until next time! Hopefully with some good news!

Comments

Popular Posts