Finally back to playing

It's been pretty hard to play poker lately at home as I said before, although things seemed better yesterday (with the internet) haven't really played a session on Tigergaming this week. Spent last week searching for a new sites and had a few suggestions, sadly enough some of them aren't providing their services in my country and the others looked way too shady for my taste. After thinking a lot about it decided to YOLO and play again back at 888poker, and you know what? Turns out it was a good decision.




Current BR on Tigergaming: from $200 to $123
Current BR on 888poker: from 200 to 217.92

Had a good start, followed by an overconfident spewy session, followed by some better thinking/mindset sessions. Despite the fact that it was only 1400 hands I can say the field is soft enough to actually make it work. There are way more tables to choose from which makes my life easier trying to find the fish, some stuff at work prevented me to add as much volume but plan to play more starting next week.

Tomorrow I have a day off from work so I'll do some tests at home to make sure the internet is not going to fail on me again while playing poker. Having two sites allows me to have a wider range of tables to choose from. Tiger is still the first choice to play at home but if that doesn't roll then 888 is available, allowing playing more tables due to the bigger screen. A long weekend plus my confidence back due to the winning sessions plus a good internet connection might be the recipe to some good quality poker I hope. Haven't read a single page of either of the books I said I'd read but it is on the to-do list, been a little busy on some personal business. Hope to bring to better news and an even better graph next week, until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts