Never lucky BabyRage

This week so far has been a serious joke and by the looks of it things aren't looking any better. My dumbass internet connection was worst than ever, only managed to play a smallish kind of session on Monday were I made 11 bucks but nothing more for the next couple of days. It just fails randomly and I can't risk playing like that. Came up with another plan which I hope turns into something good.


Current BR on Tigergaming: from $200 to $123

At the end the guys on Unibet did change all of my UO tickets into SNGs and managed to cash $75 so that got out of the way. With a big BR (over $620) available to me I started thinking about options to join. Bet365 was recommended to me but they aren't providing their services to Venezuela (damn!). Can't play on Tigergaming on my laptop because of the convertor (attached to my desktop) so I either buy another one, move entirely to the laptop or just play on another site. I heard some good things about Betfair so I created the account and just deciding to make the deposit to start playing at work starting next week. Obviously during work hours it doesn't matter if the site is European 'cause I get to play on their prime time. The idea would be to start with €300 playing NL10 tables.

Since I'll start playing a lot on the laptop I decided to invest on a new one, gonna order it this weekend and hope to have it in about 2 weeks. Still not planning on wasting time and I'll just start on my current one and then move the database around. Also found out I had like £13 on Betfred (got £5 for free a few years ago) so that one isn't entirely ruled out.

I messaged my coach about my problem with the internet connection at home and the possibilities of playing on a different site, while I wait to hear from him I'll try to add volume this weekend (if the internet allows it) and start on Betfair by Monday.

These constant interruptions along some personal issues completely unrelated to poker (and this blog for that matter) are starting to take a toll on my health. Constant headaches bothering for the whole week, not entirely sure if it's stress or my eyes for spending so much time in front of the computer, will start bringing my Gunnar eyeglasses to work. Gonna give it another shot at meditation and probably reread The Mental Game of Poker 2. Haven't read a single page of Poker Math that Matter in weeks now but will try to add it to the to do list to start again this week. Big enough update, I'll bring some news about the progress by next week.

Comments

Popular Posts