Plans for June, RIP Unibet

Today I received a message from Unibet saying that they will no longer be operating on Venezuela and my account was going to be closed by June 8th so I should withdraw all the money I have around there. Unfortunate news because I really enjoyed playing there despite being without a HUD but I suppose life must go on. Should have more time to play on Tigergaming but need to figure out how.

Current BR on Unibet: from €80 to €500.22
Cash Tickets: €0
Tournament Tickets: €56
Current BR on Tigergaming: from $200 to $112.72

Ended up changing the NL25 into a bonus I will no longer be able to cash, spent quite a while talking to support to see if I can change it into SNGs or something else to try and get something out of it. At the end of the day it's very sad but there's nothing else to be done about it.

On this month the plan would be to start getting some serious volume on Tigergaming to start fulfilling the requirements of my coach. Since Unibet is no longer an option I'm thinking about ways to play on my laptop at work to add more volume but need to figure out how to move my database efficiently. Another thought is also to find a new site to play on my spare time but need to find a good one, maybe one that allows HUDs?

Nothing too ambitious and perfectly doable, aiming to 15k-20k hands on Tigergaming while I decide about other sites. Another consideration would be to get a new laptop as my 6 years old one is starting to show signs of being tired, so to speak. I'll think about it in the next couple of days.

Comments

Popular Posts