Got to continue working

It's been pretty hard for me to sit down and grind as much as I'd like to. Last week I burned $50 by playing horribly bad and had to work a lot to climb myself back up. One of the things that helped me a lot was that I bought a notebook and started writing down all the information regarding poker strategy, mental game, goals, etc; I'm just using it to write down everything on my mind and have my goals written in a place easy to access while playing. The warm-up I've been using seems to be working for me and the overall strategy I'm using right now is also showing results but I'm still far away from breaking even.



Still running a little below EV but it's starting to even itself up. After that little meltdown I talked about earlier (losing $50) I seem to be more focused while playing. My plan right now would be to continue grinding while the games are good, with all the hands available to me it's easier to spot the bad players, along with a few tips taken from blackrain79's blog. The downside is that my laptop can't take that much pressure from time to time but decided to not spend money on a new one unless this one literally breaks down.

Not really much to add, my volume is getting a little low because I switched to 4 tables on my desktop to focus more on my decisions on not do things so automatically, did the same while playing on the laptop. Didn't play yesterday because some personal issues that got me way to stress to play and today I'm feeling a little ill but if my condition improves I'll try to play a little. Hope not to miss any more sessions and updates but the important thing is to continue grinding, until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts