Starting to look better

I've been playing on a daily basis for at least a couple of hands and things are starting to move along, still the biggest issue as always is volume but not entirely worried about that. On the bright side I've been winning consistently despite the low volume and variance is starting to even itself up, just a little bit more of good play and I'll be on the right side of the curve.



Had a session with my coach on Wednesday (during work hours to make use of the time) and we discussed several hands I had saved, happy to say I wasn't making as many mistakes other that a few hands here and there. Plus he said I'm definitely improving overall so that was another needed confidence boost.

Decided to play mostly after lunch (my time) since the tables are far softer on those hours and I can use the mornings to read books, watch videos, update my journal and so on. The warm up is also doing wonders with my game, I feel more focused and confident so I'll continue working to make it even better.

I'm feeling better about my game, making some good plays here and there; the thing that I'm still having a hard time with 3bet pots but I'll discuss that on the next session with my coach for this Wednesday. Got to make another video of my play, only this time we are actually gonna do the review so hope to get some insights about things to improve. Gonna wrap it up to get some breakfast and think about playing later today, until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts