Still grinding

The month didn't start on the best way possible but, then again, I only played 3 small sessions this week because of real life commitments. With only 4 buy-ins before I break even my motivation to continue playing is pretty high, but can't take anything for granted. Last weekend I played some really nice sized sessions so I'm aiming to get as close to that at the very least.




On Tuesday I had one of those days when you can't win a hand no matter what. Lost a few all-ins after getting the money in good (damn you river) so I  closed the tables early and avoid any future tilt mistakes.  Overall I'm still confident in my abilities to turn things around, got to play a good session tomorrow since I already planned a session with my coach on Sunday.

Again I stopped reading the books, my mind has been on other things and kept my focus on anywhere but poker. The issue is still there but it's about to come to a conclusion on Monday the latest. Didn't play yesterday and today but I don't think there's anything that's gonna prevent me to have a decent session tomorrow so fingers cross on that on. I'm trying to be more active on Tiltbook too. Gonna leave it like this, hope we all have a good weekend, until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts