Breaking through the zero line

I've been having my fair share of a roller coaster ride after finally breaking through the zero line only to find myself going up and down a few times. Don't get me wrong, I know this is something pretty standard, it just gets plain annoying when you've spent so much time trying to get out of that whole to find yourself back in it in a heart bit.



Not gonna lie, I'm pretty annoyed that it's been taking so long to move the BR up but on the other hand my volume has been pretty much garbage for several reasons, starting with my internet. Didn't play on the weekend for the same reason and couldn't move to my friend's house because of some social stuff (who likes being social anyways?), despite that I'm working towards improving as always.

I realized I dropped almost entirely on my warm up routine and it's been costing me a lot overall. Last session on Friday started with me dropping 2 buy-ins at the very beginning which, of course, means I have to fight even harder to get back up and try and turn some profit. I won $15 on that session but if I didn't begin with a loss who knows how much I could've made. On the bright side I've been doing very well on the mental side since I didn't blew money away during the hard moments so I'll take that as a little win.

So the plan starting today is push myself into starting every session with a warm up and take it from there. I've been finding good tables without much trouble so that's not really an issue. Been working a little with Equilab and my coach suggested about investing in Poker Ranger, I'm thinking about but later when I get to buy it with my winnings. Gonna start playing in a few hours, looking forward to it. Hope to bring some good news on my next update, until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts