Yeah I forgot to write

I had some days off last week and in my mind it was a nice idea to just not write the update and focus on playing as much as possible, sadly enough the internet decided to act stupid and not work properly on the first day of my vacation. Adding the fact that the week before that I lost a session here and there my volume was rather low unfortunately.


Being completely honest I've not been playing well, to say the least. Not sure who or what to blame it on but I wanted to state that fact. On part I've been a bit stressed because of the works being done in my new house, moving from one place to the other looking for the material needed, overall not a walk in the park. Also working on the last couple of therapy sessions on my knee, feeling better but not perfect so I'll probably need to have a few more. I was supposed to have a few tests done for the doctor who I was supposed to see this week but that is not going to happen now, will try to get everything done to see her next week.

The last two poker sessions ended with no profit but no losses either, haven't checked the results just yet but I'm pretty sure the BR is still over $400 but can't say the exact number. Ideally I'll get some good sessions in the next couple of days to get back on the shot taking mentallity again, at the end of the day that's what I'm looking for.

After a lot of thought I decided to play a bit more on the side so I went ahead and deposited on Pokerstars to play some Spin&Go. For a while I've been very curious about those games, been hearing that the field it's pretty soft so I said fuck it and started playing a few of those. First thoughts? The games are indeed pretty soft (at least on the lower levels) and variance is crazy. Either way I'm not giving them my whole attention, will play a few in the mornings when I can't play on 888 and if I get a good roll it will be well received. Still, playing a different format from time to time does help me break the routine of cash games so it doesn't feel like a chore after a while.

For the last couple of weeks there's been days when I feel very tired and sleepy at around 3pm, by the time I'm going back home (at around 5:10pm) I need to find ways to drag myself to the gym. I know I'm getting enough hours of sleep and I'm not eating entirely bad so I'm thinking about checking with a doctor to get an opinion about it. My morning routine sucks as well so that's another area in my day to be improved. Will try to play later today, have yet another day off Wednesday so I'm hoping to get some decent volume this week. More news coming next week, hopefully.


Comments

Popular Posts