Looking better now

The month started better than expected with an overall win of $80, which pushed the BR to $547. Now, I did miss the session on Friday because of a previous commitment with my gf and couldn't play at all on the weekend but that's usual by now.

I'm playing a session today and if things go well I'm looking to take my shot at NL20 tomorrow.

Being honest I think I've been playing pretty well, was getting a bit annoyed at times but managed to not check results and keep my head in the game so that's a real plus.

Been making my best to avoid those hard decisions and just mark hands that seemed more complicated than usual. Need to get through those hands to posts the important ones on a few groups on Discord and Facebook.

I also think that, because I'm avoided tough decisions, I might be losing money on some spots so should start looking into that as well.

Yesterday my brother brought me a new book, Peak Performance. And after a few pages, I got to say I'm interested. Not a very long book so should finish it this month.

On the bad news department, I lost my streak on Duolingo. After 162 straight days, I forgot all about it on Friday. It was very sad and have no idea how that happened but what can I say, started again and didn't lose that many medals so will continue with the lessons.

Vacations from work are coming this week apparently and that is both good and bad. Still can't play in my house and I have no internet in the new place so playing is going to be difficult. Will have to find someone to botter for real but I will play no matter what.

Don't want to jinx it but I have a good feeling about this month. Will finish a few things and get ready to play, gonna continue posting updates on Twitter like always.

Comments

Popular Posts