November Review. Spoiler Alert: Not Good...

I honestly had some high hopes for this month but two downswings ended up crushing everything I wanted to achieve.




Good thing to point out is that I did play badly of some of my biggest losing session, which didn't help my cause. On top of that, I didn't play on a single weekend so my volume isn't as good as it could've been.

So far I've played only one session this month but nothing else. I had a rough time finding a place to play and didn't want to push my luck.

The overall plan is still to play as much as possible and try to get out of NL10. Will probably start taking shots at NL20 when the BR hits $550, all I need is a lucky break to change things.

On top of everything, I'm on the verge of moving to my new home. The problem is getting working internet there because of a) nothing works in this country and b) the company that provides the service doesn't have modems so I'd have to find one somewhere else.

I'm figuring things up like I always do, but it gets stressful from time to time.

Now that most of my todos are done I'll try and play my session in a few hours. Not really far from the $550 mark so if I get some good sessions going on I'll maybe play some NL20 this week. Will continue updating on Twitter, next post coming by next Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts