Time is running out

Been playing NL20 regularly since Tuesday but nothing too crazy, mostly 2 or 3 tables along with NL10 tables to get some decent volume. 2017 is almost over so need to continue grinding hard for the rest of the month.



It's been working for me that way, mostly because there aren't many good NL20 tables available and I'm taking table selection pretty seriously nowadays.

In terms of results, things are doing very well. Only had a losing session on Friday and, to be honest, I wasn't going to play so rushing in for the sake of doing it wasn't a good idea. As I'm writing this update the BR stands at $613 so I'm pretty happy about that.

Found a place to play today so the grind will continue, hoping to invade my friend this weekend as well. Thinking about getting closer to $650 before adding NL30 tables but will get on that soon enough.

Doing pretty well with the new book too, pretty interesting read I must say.

Gonna keep this short since there isn't much more to talk about right, will continue posting (random) stuff onTwitter and a complain here and there. Next post coming later this week or on Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts