Happy New Year! 2017 Review

The whole year was crazy in both my life and poker, but at the end of the day, I'm finishing in what seems to be the right way.

In poker, I'm currently playing a mix of NL10 with NL20. The BR is at around $770 and, even though I was getting quite lucky lately, I think I'm playing pretty ok overall.

The volume last month was pretty low, missed several days until yesterday when I managed to play with my phone and it worked just fine. Ate a bunch of my Mb because Windows always updates but hoping to start the year playing some good poker.

As far as my plans for this year, things will be interesting.

First I'll settle a debt I have involving the BR, depending on how it ends I'll decide about staying on 888 or moving to a different site like Party Poker. After that, the most important thing would be to find an easy and trusted way to take some money out for expenses.

Ideally, I'll focus on getting out of NL20 now. The real problem is the short amount of tables, spreading between NL30, NL20 and NL10 might be the way to go but not thrilled about it.

I've not paid attention to study at all so this might be a good time to make it a habit, have to finish working on some settings on my HUD and maybe purchase Poker Ranger to motivate myself a bit more.

Outside of poker, I went through several things this year that weren't good at all. Thankfully, by the end of November the bad news ended and feel very confident about my future.

I'm very excited about my new home and the new office. Will probably start moving things there in the next couple of days, all that I have to do is get some internet there and I'll have a good space to grind and chill depending on the situation.

The situation in my country is getting worse every day and the idea of leaving is still there, I tend to avoid thinking too much about it but there are days when things seem so bad that is just unavoidable.

I wanted to finish the web developer course but the crappy internet just won't let me. Hopefully, I'll continue with it next week so I can move into some other courses I have in line.

Gonna try and take dieting seriously, been messing up for far too long and it's as good as time as any to start for real. The gym opens in two weeks so I'll continue working out at home for now.

And that settles things overall for 2017, there was a lot of struggle but I feel very confident about what's to come. Next week I'll write some specific goals for January. Happy New Year! Daily updates usually on Twitter, until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts