Useless Week

Last week was not good in any way, ended up playing only twice because of the lack of internet in any place I could play. Also, the connection on my phone wasn't working very well.

On the only sessions I played,  I got disconnected several times. HM2 couldn't read all the hands I played because of that but the BR is at $740 or so.

The good news is that I started working today again and the internet is also working fine, just need to prepare a good spot to sit and start grinding once more. Will probably take things slow and play a handful of tables until I get comfortable enough to hit the 6 tables as usual.

Will also focus on NL10 for now while I get the hang of things once more. Not in the mood to make a bunch of mistakes and potentially lose money.

Started with the web developer course again today and I didn't forget everything so that's good.

Not ready yet to write my goals for this year, need to see how things go this week first. Gonna get everything ready to try and play a session after lunch. Next update later in the week or by Monday, until then!


Comments

Popular Posts