Ok I guess...

Things started pretty ok but didn't end as well. Particularly one session where I played horribly bad and got punished several times for it.

Took a day off on Thursday which turned out to be a good and boring thing. I wasn't thinking about poker but didn't have much to do either (lol) but I needed it needed to happen.

Came back playing with a better mentality but I'm still down in my BR.

The BR is still at $720 and I'm only halfway through the month so shouldn't be that worried about it. Overall, I plan to start my sessions with just 4 tables and add some more as time progresses.

Internet in my house is still not working properly and there's no hope of fixing it. Couldn't play on the weekend there and got too busy to find somewhere else to play so my volume is going to be pretty low this month.

Gonna continue playing as much as possible but the weekends are really holding me back.

Other than that I finished a book (Peak Performance) and going to start the gym today again. Lost my streak on Duolingo a few times but still practicing most days.

I got nothing to do right now so I'll just finish reading a few articles and get ready to play after lunch. As usual, random rants and/or updates on my Twitter until the new post on Monday. Until then!

Comments

Popular Posts