March so far

I woke up today feeling a bit too stressed, not because of my results throughout the week, but because of this mess of a country I call home.


Working my best to handle the stress and will write an entirely different post later this week to talk about it. For now, I'll just discuss what's been happening at the tables.

- Number of hands: 5765
- Net $ won: 15.50
- Current BR: $94.43

Volume is running low because I didn't play cash games on the weekend. I did, however, play some spins.

A friend convinced me to give them a serious shot and it's something I'm currently working on. Deposited $100 on Pokerstars and I'm starting at the lowest stakes. So far I'm breaking even after a maybe 20 but I feel I'm doing better.

Too early to write volume goals for the spins, so I'll just try to play as much as possible and work on improving. Hope to have something better prepared for April.

With the rest of the goals things are moving forward, Already finished reading Ego is the Enemy, went to the gym 4 times last week and finished a small course on Udemy. Thinking about getting a Phyton course that seems pretty good but will finish with the ones I have hanging there first.

That is the overall update for the week, we'll see what new stuff pop up now. Got a new set of blogging tools from a course and I hope to give them some good use to improve the current state of this blog. As always daily updates/rants/random stuff on my Twitter, until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts