May review - Goals for June

This was month was more about learning a lot than actually doing work. Missed a whole week because of a trip I did with my father, plus the time it took to have my contract processed but here we are, ready to actually start doing some work on June.

Photo by Jon Tyson on Unsplash


After a few days of good play, I can pretty much estimate how much I get to play and, therefore, start writing goals for this coming month. I also did some studying in the past few days so I can talk about that too but, for now, let's look at the stats for this month.

Spins graph for May

Overall spins graph

Current BR: $9.13
Winnings: -0.87
Number of Spins: 271
Avg. Buy-In: $0.25

June already started and I already played my share of spins for the day, I also watched a training video so I can actually write some serious goals now. My BR is looking a bit uneven because of a problem with the servers of Pokerstars which ended in them giving me an uneven refund but, what can you do? 

On the top of my head things the goals for the month will be:
  • Play 800 spins.
  • Move up to $1 spins.
  • Watch 15 training videos.
  • Workout at least 4 times per week.
  • Finish reading The Daily Stoic.
After yet another bad results on the latest blood test I had done, and the fact that I moved to a place of my own, I'll start a very serious and rigorous diet this Monday. I wasn't drinking any alcohol or sodas already but I have to take it up a notch, mostly restricting sugar and adding lots of veggies to the mix. Got me a food scale so it's time to start weighing food too, might finally get rid of my belly in the process.

I developed a fascination for the stoic philosophy and found myself reading a lot more about it recently, like the book mentioned above. Will try my best to put some of their teachings to use.  

I have a lot to work with for the next couple of weeks, really tried to have my internet set at home but, as usual, something unexpected happened. Despite that, I believe I can get this done. Will still write my usual update after the weekend, less than 230 spins to go before moving up to $1 tables so I'm really looking forward to that. Daily updates and rants on my Twitter like always, until next week!

Comments

Popular Posts