Overall? Bad week

Had to write about how motivated I was for things to go downhill rather fast. Internet died at the office last week, and when it came back, power died. Safe to say that volume was as low as possible and there wasn't anything to do about it.

Photo by Markus Spiske on Unsplash

On the good side, I finally have internet at home. Unfortunately, there are some random disconnections which I think are because of the cables, will have it checked out this week.

$1 Spin&Go

Current BR: $29.50
Winnings: -10.50
Number of Spins: 65
Avg. Buy-In: $1

The overall population on the $1 tables is not much better than the one at the $.25s (in my opinion), hoping that, after adding enough volume, I'll be able to even things up sooner than later.

My plans to get to the $3 tables this month is looking unlikely right now, would have to play like 50 spins daily to get there and I don't think I'll be able to make. After missing a few days of grind I'll just focus on adding as much volume as possible and see where I land in the end.

The best part of last week was that I moved my desktop into my new office, still have to bring my guitars and other things so it doesn't look so empty but the important stuff is already there. Also, the World Cup started and so far it's been full of surprises.

The office so far

Need to catch up a little on the rest of the goals but, as long as I have internet, everything is possible. My lack of updates on Twitter were also because of the lack of internet and the signal on my phone is pretty shitty (like the rest of the country) so can't log in with it. Will try to keep writing my usual rants and updates there, new blog post coming up next week. Until then!

Comments

Popular Posts