4th time is the charm? PS. Fuck this country

Managed to finish my 3rd run at $1 spins on Friday morning but my EV wasn't good again. I feel like I've been playing better, but the rush of finishing quickly was one of the things that ended up hurting my EV in the end, I think.

Photo by Derek Thomson on Unsplash



On the bright side, I can say with confidence that I'm able to play 50 or more spins on a given day without much problem. Unless I'm in a bad mood or annoyed about something, which in this country is pretty easy.

I always come back to the same complaint but it's just unavoidable, this country (or the government) always finds a way to surprise me in terms of how bad things can get.

Do we run? Do we stay? If we run, where should we run to? Same questions, different day.

I'm holding on as long as I can, but also preparing should the worst case scenario happens.

Back on poker, been watching more videos and spending quite some time on each. Some friends on the Discord recommended some specific videos, which are next on my list to study.

3rd batch of $1 spins

The BR is still pretty good, over $70 last I checked. At first, I was thinking about continuing playing at least 50 spins per day but now I feel it's better to just focus on studying and then playing for as long as possible, even if it's only 20-30 spins.

I know I'm probably going to push and play more than that but will try my best to focus on studying first.

My little library is looking better and better, everytime a friend is traveling I get to order a book or two to continue improving myself. Lately, I've been moving between The Witcher Saga (done with the first two) and stoicism. In about two weeks I'm getting Meditations from Marcus Aurelius and I'm really looking forward to it.

Will leave this at that for now, already ventilated enough for one post. Gonna finish some things on my to-do list, watch a training video and then play some spins. If things work out my way, I should finish this batch by the end of next week. As usual, random thoughts and rants on my Twitter. Next update coming up next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts