Making it through

It would seem that every time I'm thinking about writing an update for the blog more than once per week, I skip a week altogether. It didn't really matter because things were doing worst in terms of internet so volume was pretty low.

Photo by Florian van Duyn on Unsplash



Started catching up a bit last week, mostly focusing on playing after 9pm which was when the internet wasn't failing much. Getting used to being up late again.

Already played 300 spins of this new batch on $1 and plan to finish it by Thursday no matter what. Feel like I've been playing a lot better than before, might have something to do with a couple of training videos I watched during the week.

The biggest worry right now is my country. This shit show of a president and his "formula" to save the country are just making every anxious (myself included), everything is going to be worst and I'm, yet again, debating about whether staying here is the right move.

Diving into poker and the thought of getting better is just my getaway from all the madness.

Anyways, the plan right now is to play 50 spins per day until Thursday. Then, ask for the hand histories and hopefully start $3 spins by Friday.

In case the internet starts failing in the middle of the day I downloaded several training videos to keep myself both active and productive for a change.

And this is pretty much it for this update. Already had breakfast and I'm serving me a cup of coffee to start being productive in some way, thinking a lot about finally finishing up the about me page on the blog. As always you can find random thoughts and/or rants on my Twitter page, next update coming up by next week. Hopefully, with the news of me moving up! Until then!

Comments

Popular Posts