Awful start

Last week was pretty shitty in terms of poker, internet at home was not helpful and it's nonexistent in the office which was not the way the I'd hope to start the month.

Photo by NeONBRAND on Unsplash



Only managed to watch one training video last Wednesday and only started playing during the weekend. On the bright side, it seems things are working fine again in my place so I'm back to playing full time on the desktop.

So far I've played only 82 spins but feel pretty confident about adding more volume in the next couple of days.

Things are a bit slow at work, if I had internet I could make better use of my free time so I'll have to download the training videos or figure something out.

Still not checking results while playing, which is still making me play better I think.

Waiting for a couple of new books to arrive, only read when I have hard copies. Last time I tried reading a whole book on the computer I ended with massive headaches for a few days so I stopped doing that a long time ago.

There are some really exciting news outside of poker that I'll share next week, for now, this is it for the update. As long as the internet/power allows it I'll play a lot and finish with this batch very soon, will continue posting stuff on Twitter when I have some internet available. Hopefully the next update will be on Monday as usual, until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts