And busto again

Had plans to play quite a bit during this long weekend but what I was expecting happened, my BR didn't last.

Photo by Camila Damásio on Unsplash

On one part I did start this sample with only $48 but what bothered me the most was my graph. I swear I lost enough flips to make me lose my shit (which I did... several times... on Twitter...) and, despite that, my Ev never went up. It made it particularly worst since my BR was dropping rather fast.

Yes, I'm aware that variance in the spins is crazy but that doesn't mean I can be happy about losing another BR.

After sending the information over of the 550 spins I got to play, I was asked (understandably) to drop down and play a sample of 500 spins at 1s. On the bright side, it's not 1000 spins and the funds already arrived. If I play my usual volume I should finish this batch by next week. That is, as long as I start winning flips.

I'm catching on the training videos I haven't watched, just to go back to my studies which I have neglected a bit.

Don't think I need too many adjustments to beat $1 spins again, other than trying to think about my decisions and not go on full auto.

On another topic and after a very long time talking about it I published my first two posts on Medium. My first post was an introduction and the other one is about my reading habit. Want to try and publish a new piece once or twice per week. The theme of the posts is not yet set, have several ideas I want to explore and continue adding more on Evernote so when the time comes to start writing I have a selection to choose from. 

Finished reading The Lady of the Lake last night and decided to start the last book available of the Witcher saga. It's been a great read, felt really invested in the characters and I just hope the author continues releasing new novels about Geralt and that world. A friend is trying to talk me into reading the Song of Fire and Ice but I won't do it unless they actually release the last two books and that seems unlikely. After that, I have The Laws of Human Nature from Robert Green but plan to order at least one more book soon.

The hard part is dealing with the inconsistency of the internet at the office. It's driving me nuts, especially since I can't really do anything about it. And moving into playing full time at home will just complicate the schedule. Just hope the internet works on fixing that soon, although I'm not really holding my breath.

And with that, I'm done with my update for this week. Added a link to my Medium page on the bar to the left of the blog page and will share on Twitter the latest posts I write as I do with this blog. As always, I'll continue posting thoughts and random/annoying/frustrating hands on Twitter. Coming up with a new update next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts