Working extra time

As promised, I finished the sample yesterday. My Ev wasn't very good and, for a moment, I thought I was going to stay in this limit for yet another batch... but got the ok today to move back to $3 spins and my spirit got lifted again.

Photo by Nik MacMillan on Unsplash


Not gonna lie, was very upset after seeing the results of both my Ev and BR. At one point, the BR was as high as $67 but dropped down and ended up at $26. No biggie as money is not really a priority at this level but just wanted to point it out.

Funny enough during, my mourning journaling routine I recall complaining about my bad luck. Just after that, the email with good news arrived.

While I wait for the top up, I decided it was best to watch a few training videos. Haven't watched any in a while and there won't be any more live coaching sessions for this level so might as well catch up. Plus, I want to get past this level so it's best to prepare ahead.

Barely managed to finish a new story for Medium last week and have no idea on what to focus now. There are several ideas hanging on Evernote but haven't go through them to decide on one.

I have an idea for a series of stories that I plan to start writing soon. It would be "Lessons from..." and plan to explore different characters, fictional and historical and probably just people I know. Really looking forward to it.

Was so focused on catching on that I completely forgot about the courses I have on Udemy. Since I haven't figured out what is wrong with the Unreal Engine on this computer, decided to focus on a few courses on creative writing. Really digging the whole writing and feel like I'm improving a little every time so who knows where it'll lead.

And this sums up for the past week. Will try to go back to my schedule of only playing during the week as I really need the rest of the weekends. You can find me posting random stuff on Twitter and plan to write a new update next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts